Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tamara and Zora on Channel 4 in the U.K. TONIGHT!


Remember waaaaaaaay back, last November when Jamie Oliver came to dinner? We did a special dinner for a documentary he was shooting about food in the U.S. called Jamie's American Road Trip.

Well, The Sunday Night Dinner In Astoria is featured in tonight's New York episode. We haven't seen it yet, but the ad for it was so hilarious that it got yanked from YouTube (actually, I suspect there was some licensing issue, what with his being dressed like all of the Village People and using the song "Go West...") but you can still see him dancing in assless chaps here.

I have total faith that the show's going to rock.

Today, Tuesday, Sept. 14th, 2009 at 5 pm EST you can log on here and participate in a live forum with us. It will take place after the show runs in the U.K. at 9 pm Greenwich Mean Time (4 pm here.) There is also a Q & A that we did on the same website. Maybe you will learn something new about Sunday Night Dinner!

Don't worry, should it ever be aired in the US, we will be sure to tell you. But truthfully, given the amount of cussing aired in the L.A. episode, and given the amount I remember doing during filming, I somehow doubt it will ever see the uncensored light of day outside of my living room, here...

2 comments:

ej said...

I'm in the UK and just watched the show. I have lots of friends in Astoria and will be visiting them in ten days' time. I was just about to email you to see if I could come to dinner (probably too short notice anyway) but then I saw the title of the blog - Sunday Night Dinner! Nooo! I'm at the theatre my first Sunday and fly home my second Sunday.

Oh well, maybe next time I'm in NYC I'll get to come to dinner.

(BTW, when Jamie walked up to your house he said it "looks like Ugly Betty's house". But he meant in a good way.)

LondonBen said...

Hey, saw you on the Jamie Oliver last night and this sounds very excting! I'm going to be in the NY area with a friend of mine on the 18th October 09. Is there a dinner club then? I'd love to come along, your food looked lovely!

Ben