Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Forking Fantastic Is Here!!


Oh. My. God.


OHMAGOD.


I know it shouldn't have come as a surprise, since we have only been working on it for over two years, and I have had the galley copy since June, but... seeing it yesterday, seeing the REAL THING made me weep. Poor Anne, our publicist. I think she thought I was a baddass, and I accidentally outed myself for the weepy, emotional, sentimental pussy that I am, by crying in front of her, but DAMN.


I am a published author! We wrote a cookbook! And In Sh'Allah, it is only the first of many!


This hangover is totally worth it.

3 comments:

rogueregime said...

Woo hoo!

XOXOXOX

Brian Jones said...

That is awesome, I will be getting a copy!

Tamara Reynolds said...

I am not sure we will be able to teach you anything Mr Cooking School Graduate!! But we are thrilled you will have a copy!